VEOLIA ES TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LLC
Scroll down for Hours of Operation
VEOLIA ES TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LLC is located at and is classified as a Transporter by the Environmental Protection Agency. VEOLIA ES TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LLC has the Handler ID: #NJD980536593. To contact VEOLIA ES TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LLC, call (201) 741-7649, or view more information below.
EPA & RCRA Information
EPA Handler ID
- Transfer Facility
- Bituminous Coal Underground Mining
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining
- Clay and Ceramic and Refractory Minerals Mining
- Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining
- Other Animal Food Manufacturing
- Fats and Oils Refining and Blending
- Beet Sugar Manufacturing
- Dried and Dehydrated Food Manufacturing
- Creamery Butter Manufacturing
- Dry, Condensed, and Evaporated Dairy Product Manufacturing
- Rendering and Meat Byproduct Processing
- Cookie and Cracker Manufacturing
- All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing
- Ice Manufacturing
- Softwood Veneer and Plywood Manufacturing
- Corrugated and Solid Fiber Box Manufacturing
- Commercial Printing (except Screen and Books)
- Petroleum Lubricating Oil and Grease Manufacturing
- All Other Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing
- Plastics Material and Resin Manufacturing
- Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing
- Phosphatic Fertilizer Manufacturing
- Fertilizer (Mixing Only) Manufacturing
- Medicinal and Botanical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing
- Biological Product (except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- Soap and Other Detergent Manufacturing
- Polish and Other Sanitation Good Manufacturing
- Surface Active Agent Manufacturing
- Custom Compounding of Purchased Resins
- Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing
- All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
- Unlaminated Plastics Film and Sheet (except Packaging) Manufacturing
- Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing
- All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing
- All Other Rubber Product Manufacturing
- Flat Glass Manufacturing
- Other Pressed and Blown Glass and Glassware Manufacturing
- Glass Container Manufacturing
- Glass Product Manufacturing Made of Purchased Glass
- Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing
- Mineral Wool Manufacturing
- All Other Miscellaneous Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing
- Rolled Steel Shape Manufacturing
- Steel Wire Drawing
- Nonferrous Metal (except Copper and Aluminum) Rolling, Drawing, and Extruding
- Secondary Smelting, Refining, and Alloying of Nonferrous Metal (except Copper and Aluminum)
- Steel Investment Foundries
- Steel Foundries (except Investment)
- Plate Work Manufacturing
- Metal Window and Door Manufacturing
- Sheet Metal Work Manufacturing
- Metal Can Manufacturing
- Other Fabricated Wire Product Manufacturing
- Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
- Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing
- Electroplating, Plating, Polishing, Anodizing, and Coloring
- Industrial Valve Manufacturing
- Ball and Roller Bearing Manufacturing
- Small Arms Ammunition Manufacturing
- Ammunition (except Small Arms) Manufacturing
- Small Arms, Ordnance, and Ordnance Accessories Manufacturing
- All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Lawn and Garden Tractor and Home Lawn and Garden Equipment Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas Field Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing
- Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing
- Cutting Tool and Machine Tool Accessory Manufacturing
- Turbine and Turbine Generator Set Units Manufacturing
- Other Engine Equipment Manufacturing
- Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer, and Stacker Machinery Manufacturing
- Welding and Soldering Equipment Manufacturing
- Industrial Process Furnace and Oven Manufacturing
- All Other Miscellaneous General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
- Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- Electronic Connector Manufacturing
- Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
- Instruments and Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables
- Totalizing Fluid Meter and Counting Device Manufacturing
- Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals
- Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
- Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing
- Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
- Other Lighting Equipment Manufacturing
- Motor and Generator Manufacturing
- Switchgear and Switchboard Apparatus Manufacturing
- Relay and Industrial Control Manufacturing
- Primary Battery Manufacturing
- Other Communication and Energy Wire Manufacturing
- Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
- Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
- Carbon and Graphite Product Manufacturing
- All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- Motor Vehicle Body Manufacturing
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Manufacturing
- Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Propulsion Unit and Propulsion Unit Parts Manufacturing
- Other Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- Ship Building and Repairing
- Military Armored Vehicle, Tank, and Tank Component Manufacturing
- Upholstered Household Furniture Manufacturing
- Wood Office Furniture Manufacturing
- Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing
- Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- Ophthalmic Goods Manufacturing
- All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- All Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers (except Tobacco Stores)
- Line-Haul Railroads
- All Other Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation
- All Other Publishers
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers
- Offices of Certified Public Accountants
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Other Computer Related Services
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- Offices of Bank Holding Companies
- Other Business Service Centers (including Copy Shops)
- All Other Business Support Services
- Security Guards and Patrol Services
- Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal
- All Other Miscellaneous Waste Management Services
- Other Technical and Trade Schools
- All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
- Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
- Offices of Podiatrists
- Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- Medical Laboratories
- Automotive Body, Paint, and Interior Repair and Maintenance
- All Other Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
Interested in Waste Industry Data?
Access detailed generator, facility, and transporter reports with Wastebits Insights™.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the official VEOLIA ES TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LLC website?
This page and website is a part of the Wastebits Locator, providing a comprehensive resource of contact information for waste handlers. It is not the official website of VEOLIA ES TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LLC.
Are you affiliated with VEOLIA ES TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LLC? Is there information that we can update to keep things accurate? Use this form to request an edit to this page.
What licensing is required for waste transportation?
In the United States, waste transportation is subject to federal and state regulations. Depending on the type of waste being transported, operators may need to obtain a hazardous materials endorsement (HME) issued by their State’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
HMEs are only required for transporting certain types of hazardous materials. Other licensing requirements may be set by the Department of Transportation (DOT), the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and/or state environmental agencies.
Additionally, operators must comply with all applicable laws regarding waste transportation in their respective states and local jurisdictions. For more information, please get in touch with your State's DMV or relevant environmental agency.
What are the types of waste that can be transported?
Different types of waste can be transported depending on state and local regulations. Generally, these include household hazardous waste (HHW), industrial waste, medical waste, food waste, and scrap materials.
HHW includes items such as paints and motors oils; industrial waste includes manufacturing byproducts; medical waste includes infectious biological materials; food waste includes unused food items; and scrap materials include metals, plastics, and other recyclable materials.
It is important to contact your State's DMV or relevant environmental agency for more information on the types of waste that can be transported in your area.
How should I package and label my waste materials?
Packaging and labeling waste materials should follow all applicable state, federal and local regulations. Generally, hazardous materials must be packaged securely for transport to prevent leakage or release of the substance.
Additionally, containers should be labeled with information about the type of material contained in them as well as any hazard warnings that may apply. Further guidance can usually be found on the website of the State’s DMV or relevant environmental agency.
How much does waste transportation cost?
The cost of waste transportation varies depending on the type of waste being transported and the distance it is being moved.
Generally, hazardous materials are more expensive to transport than non-hazardous materials due to additional safety measures that must be taken. Additionally, the amount of waste being transported will also affect the cost. Contact your local waste transporter for a cost estimate.
What are the safety regulations for transporting waste?
Safety regulations for waste transportation are set by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and must be strictly followed.
These include proper packaging and labeling, using only approved vehicles to transport hazardous materials, providing appropriate driver training, maintaining accurate records of all shipments, and abiding by local and state laws. Further guidance can usually be found on the website of the State’s DMV or relevant environmental agency.
Failure to follow these regulations can result in fines and other penalties. It is, therefore, important that operators comply with all applicable laws and regulations before, during, and after waste transportation.
Can I transport my waste materials?
It is generally not recommended for individuals to transport their waste materials.
This is because transporting hazardous materials requires specialized knowledge, equipment, and training that may not be available to the general public. It is important to contact your local waste transporter for more information on the safe and legal transportation of waste materials.